Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gosh! I have left this blog unattended and I hardly remember what I had done to it. It's like reading other people's blog. Got to do something about it.
You see, I have been busy getting my life to get back on the road. It had been a tough situation trying to overcome penniless situation and keeping my loved ones together at the same time. Alhamdulillah, I am almost back to normal. Thanks to and old, sincere and honest friend. I am able to utilise whatever that is left of my means and availability.
Today is the 26th day of Ramadhan. I had been very observant of the month holiness. I had not missed any day fasting, praying and paying my dues. I consider myself a born again Muslim. When woe befell on me as I said above, I came to Allah. I repented and and went to Mecca for Umrah last April. He has observed me and had shown me his presence when almost all that I prayed for were answered in the most perfect way, all for my well being and recoveries.
Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar. Allah the beloved and the merciful.
I will be back writing about this one I got this old computer fixed. I have no fund to buy a new and faster one. InsyaAllah when rezeki is bountiful, I'll present this blog with pictures and videos.

No comments: